Sunday, June 10, 2007

Guess who's going to Warped Tour?

My neighbor's second cousin's fiance!
Ha. Just kidding.
I AM!!!!!!!!! My dear friend Lily and I are going to Warped Tour, the blessed Warped Tour. We're going to the one in Philly, and I'm so excited I could just.... never mind.

I will be seeing:

All Time Low
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Boys Like Girls
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cute Is What We Aim For
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Meg And Dia
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Paramore
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Starting Line
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Plus, I may possibly see: The Almost, Bayside, Cinematic Sunrise, Coheed and Cambria, Funeral For A Friend, The Rocket Summer, The Spill Canvas, So They Say, and Tiger Army.

Jealous much? Meh, you should be! I'm REALLY excited, but also kind of scared! I mean, I've never been to a concert. And when I meet the bands, what if I make an ass out of myself? It's not like they'll remember me, but still!

But seriously, I'm really excited! I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures after August 3rd!

Tell me what you thought about when you were gone and so alone,
A!

1 comment:

Snookums said...

Warped Tour tickets.
That was true LUCK.


I'm going to see Lukas Rossi with my mates.

Can't wait.

Keep at it!=)